FAREWELL SPEECH

Honorable:
- .....
- Management staffs of Rumah Anak Madani
- Sub district head and staffs
- The parents of graduates
- Guest and my lovely friends and brother in one struggle

Assalamu’alaikum wr, wb.

All praise be to Allah Al-Mighty who has given us mercy and blessing until we can meet to gather and attend this agenda in this place.

Salawat and salam to the Nobel prophet of Islam Muhammad SAW who has brought the people from the darkness to the lightness.

Thanks to protocol who has given me the chance

Alhamdulillah !

Thanks and praises always we give to Allah Al-Mighty for all mercy that He has given to us, the first graduate of Rumah Anak Madani and we hope this graduation will lead us to the university.

In this opportunity, I am standing here as the representative of my friends in the name of First Graduate, want to extend much thanks for Rumah Anak Madani Foundation, especially Mr. Chairul Tanjung who has aid us with sincerity until we can taste the higher education.

Furthermore, we extend thanks feeling too for all teachers in Rumah Anak Madani and in the school.. Often, we disobey your regulation and much more. Whereas we knew, that often made you thinking more for us. And today we beg you pardon as great as possible. May Allah bless you here and here after. May your knowledge and science inside us will be useful for mankind.

For all of my friends in one struggle and our younger brothers and sisters we thank you so much too. Herewith all of you, we can build good relationship each others. We hope that we can keep this well. Amin .

My friends! Today we are happy with this graduation but tomorrow and on many challenges will come to us. Therefore let’s prepare ourselves to study in the university with much more struggles, much more prayer and much more worship because the fate of Allah does not come without effort.

And there is one thing that needs our attention. It is about the “chance“.
Look and race it, because the chance is so valuable, and the change just comes once.
.
Many people want to study higher, and to be a successful person, but not all people have a chance. Therefore, we are people whose has got that chance. Please! Use it well and we hope that all of us will succeed in here and hereafter.

May be it is what I can deliver to you. Forgive me for my mistake and I beg forgiveness to Allah SWT.

I think enough here my speech, and I say you.

Wassalamu’alaikum wr. wb.